The PR agency for ambitious startups
Innovative companies are looking for partners like them, who understand their issues, their needs and their constraints. As an independent agency that’s always looking for new challenges, OXYGEN shares that start-up soul. That is why some of the most well-known companies chose us when they were startups, and still work with us today: like Google, Twitter and Evernote. But the story continues with fresher, equally-promising startups like 10-vins, Giroptic, Sensorwake, Homido among others. Every day, we work hard to help them raise awareness and grow.
In 2010, we opened an office in San Francisco. We created a hub for French and other European companies who want to expand across the ocean. In 6 years, we’ve helped dozens of startups to increase their visibility in the United States, to stand out at CES or to raise funds on Kickstarter, Indiegogo and traditional venture capitalists.
Make some noise in Last Vegas at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
Did you know that 42% of the population is impacted by CES media exposure? This incredible event is where you must be when you’re a startup, especially in the IoT industry. Every year, our teams in France and in the US are mobilized before, during and after CES to make our clients stand out among more than 5,000 exhibitors, increasing their visibility to the French and English-speaking media. Our package includes:
- Crafting your messaging/story and creating of press materials for France and the US, such as press releases, press kits and press invitations
- Following up with accredited US and French journalists and bloggers
- Selection and submitting CES awards applications
- Media training, organizing interviews and media briefing before each interview
- One member of the OXYGEN team at your booth for interviews with major journalists and bloggers
- Daily reports during CES and a global report at the end of January with a press review
- And as CES is also a huge business opportunity, we have worked on a global offer with our partner European American Enterprise Council (EAEC) to help you prepare efficiently, and meet people that will matter to you and your business, like VCs, distributors and tech partners.
Crowdfunding: no room for chance
With around $5 million raised and more than 20 campaigns we’ve worked for, OXYGEN is the ideal ally to make your crowdfunding campaign a success. Because, even if this way of raising funds is very popular, you should never forget that more than 50% of these campaigns fail and just a few of them are able to reach more than $1 million.
As experts on this topic, we are able to drive you through your entire project:
- Craft messaging for various targets (journalists, consumers, backers, etc.)
- Help setting pledges, goals and stretch goals
- Writing your all-important campaign page
- Advice on your video script
- Community management for your social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Pitching journalists and bloggers before and during the campaign
- Drafting and distributing your press releases for the launch of the campaign and important milestones
- Organizing interviews
- Following up with all media contacts
- Managing your backers’ comments while you sleep
Some of our crowdfunding campaigns
Olivier Mondon, PR Communications manager for Homido VR,
We are at your disposal to answer to your question or to give you complentary informations. Don't hesitate to contact us, we'll give you an answer as soon as possible.